Soup is on!

MY SOUP ARRIVED!!!

5 groupings lovingly wrapped in dragonfly tissue paper!

OH MY!! 3 different soups!

I LOVE green, it is the color of life and these are simply stunning! 2 cabs and a stone, I think I will be trying my hand at wire wrapping!

A purple collection with a gorgeous cab that Chandra wire wrapped for me!

A pink collection with a gorgeous stone that Chandra also did a beautiful job of wire wrapping!

Lovely pearl beads and silver charms and toggles to create something lovely!


I love this cab, it is just gorgeous!

This stone is beautiful and Chandra's wire work is amazing!


My oh my! How much fun will I be having over the next few weeks creating something with the ingredients of this soup! Be sure and stop back to find out! Thank you Chandra for such a generous and lovely soup!


Comments

  1. Such lovely colors! Those should be fun to play with.

    BTW, UofM is my alma mater --also for a PhD. Mine is in Geology. What field are you in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cassi! GO BLUE! Nursing is my field of study, I research quality of life for those who have a life limiting illness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful soups! Can't wait to see what you create! Chandra is a great partner, we were paired for an ornament swap a year or so ago!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts