Bead Soup!

So I joined the Bead Soup Blog Party (you can see more about it on the badge over there --->

I am excited. I just purchased the "clasp" that I hope to send my partner. I have lots of ideas for focals. Some that I have here and some that I would purchase. I am not sure what style my partner has yet and we are supposed to send something that is a bit different than their style, so I am waiting! I like this exchange because we get to keep what we make from what I partner sent us. So it is fun to put a soup together because it is like putting together a wonderful gift for someone, knowing that they get to use their own creativity to make it come to life! Then how exciting that you also get the same in return and it will be something that is different than your style and you get to use your own creative energy to make something that you get to keep! This is a blog party and so I am a little nervous, as this really has been my private little place and I do much more on here than just post about my creative fun. The upside is that it will push me to post more about my creative fun! :)

Comments

  1. Hi Catie,
    I look forward to swapping with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chandra! I am so excited! I sent you a message on your juniper goods facebook page! You can email me at nursecatie at gmail dot com. I can't wait to chat with you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts