Artsy stuff

So this is my blog that mostly no one reads. That is about to change! I am planning to sign up for the Bead Soup Blog Party this weekend! I am very excited about this endevor. I am a glass bead maker that  currently has no studio (by choice, as I must complete my dissertation before I set it up again) however I do need to let out some of my creativity, so I have taken to making jewelry. I don't sell it, I just make it for gifts and friends. I am looking forward to this process. On the "reveal" date, everyone hops around to the different blogs and views the finished project that was created with the beads that were sent by the partner assigned to us. THUS, my personal little spot here will be invaded! Maybe this will push me to post pictures of my creations and keep this blog more updated! Stay Tuned!

Comments

Popular Posts