Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Be Ok

The title of the blog says it all. Be ok with who you are, even if you want to change. Last night and this morning I seem to have taken a serious hit to who I am, even worse, from my husband. It really feels like I can't do anything right. It began on Wednesday when I crashed my car (my fault) it came up with over 10K in damages. Add $500 deductible and the sitation and we are out $620 bucks, bam, right at a time that we really can't afford it. I have known this man for 5 years, been married for 18 months and he loves me like no other has ever loved me and shows it in millions of ways. I think this is where the major sting comes in. I don't expect him to be so critical and it just hits me to my very soul. Yes, I need to change some things, and those things are practically life long habits that take much effort. That is not an excuse, simply a realization. I simply have to remind myself that no matter what anybody says, I have to be ok with who I am right now, even if I want to change. I can make changes, I can break habits, I can be what I want to be, but first, I am who I am right now, and I really need to be OK with that before I can begin to make the changes that I need to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment