August 20, 2012 - Met with Committee Chair

I met with my committee chair yesterday morning. We hashed out the plan to get my prelims written and defended this term. I also found out that after I become a PhD (c) the school pays my tuition. (that would have been nice to know!)

It is up to me. I must work this plan and hunker down and get er done.

Scheduled for tonight. Cleaning out my email account for school. I also need to get rid of some junk mail that comes into my account. It doesn't sound like much, but that alone is going to take me over an hour and I need that account to be FOR school so things don't get lost in the shuffle.

Short term and long term goals. Each day is a short term goal. Defending prelims is a medium range goal. Graduating is the long term goal at this point.

Comments

Popular Posts