Yep, Insane.

Well, if you have been reading my blog, you know that we have been trying to buy our dream home since JANUARY! The loan officer made a HUGE mistake, we are now on our third loan and today, it basically all fell apart again because the seller doesn't want to extend the closing date.

If that isn't enough, I am stuck in a hotel in Bay City, SICK. I actually feel a bit better tonight, just worn out....drained.....disappointed......

THEN to add fuel to the fire, I found out today that the last 18 months of work on the first 3 chapters of my dissertation that I am supposed to defend in 4 weeks just got tossed in the trash can. Yep....all of that research and writing, gone. Because the sample population that I planned to use and have been working with the group to use them, I was told today that I can't. No one else uses my measures, it was designed around this population. So it is all gone.

Oh....and don't DARE have a car accident your car insurance will go up 100%! Yep, found that out today as well.

Seriously, something needs to go right here. Just one little breath of hope is all my soul needs.

Comments

Popular Posts