Reviving.....AGAIN!

I want to join the Bead soup gang this year, and you need a blog to do that. SOOOO...reviving this yet once again. I am on medical leave from school again for the winter term. That doesn't mean that I am not working on my dissertation though. Just giving myself some extra time. I do not have my glass studio set up yet, I have to wait until I finish school. However, I do make jewelry.....and I need to use my creative brain! The other thing that is going on starting January 13th is that I am starting an ecourse with Brene Brown. I am so excited. I have read most of her books and I really want to do some deep work and I think this ecourse is going to help me get there. Here I am again, and I am thinking you will be hearing from me much more often now. :)

Much Love,
Catie

Comments

Popular Posts