Time to Get This Ship Rolling!

Ok, so I am 50 years old. Yes. I said it out loud in a public blog. I feel like I am 26 years old. (except that my eyes KNOW that I am 50 years old...ha!) I have finished my course work for my PhD in Nursing at the University of Michigan. I still have to defend my preliminary exams and write my dissertation. I haven't been doing so great at finishing that. I work full time as a Regional Hospice Consultant and travel the entire state of Michigan every week. I am a glass artist and have no time to actually melt glass. I am married to the love of my life, a man who adores me (still not sure how I got that lucky). I have 3 incredible adult children who make me proud every single day. I actually love my life, however I seem to be sabatoging it to some degree. Thus, I am saying STOP, LOOK, and LISTEN. I have much to be grateful for AND I can actually be who I want to be. But first things first. I must enjoy and love the person I am now, even though I have things that I would like to change. You can watch my transformation and hopefully I will inspire others to be all that they can be and still love themselves through the process. So, Let's get going!

Comments

Popular Posts