Sundays are for.....

Packing for the week. It is amazing how fast weekends go by. We had the most incredible evening last night. Scott Squared tied the knot so to speak. It was totally a lovely affair and truly special. The food was out of this world! I forgot to take my camera which really was upsetting because I really wanted to get my own photos.

Hubby and I have decided that today we would set 5 goals for us each to reach by July 2012. We both need to focus and accomplish some important tasks so this will be a good motivator. We are going to write them down and put them in a safe place to be opened on our anniversary in July and see where we are with each goal. Certainly I will also write them some place where I can see them every day and make a plan for how I will achieve each goal. I also believe in short term goals to help reach long term goals. We need to feel some accomplishment along the way. So most of my goals will include short term goals for me to celebrate. I will share them here as well. :)

I hope you all have a wonderful day, I am off to pack my suitcase for the week and plan my goals for the next 6 months!

Comments

Popular Posts