Be Ok

The title of the blog says it all. Be ok with who you are, even if you want to change. Last night and this morning I seem to have taken a serious hit to who I am, even worse, from my husband. It really feels like I can't do anything right. It began on Wednesday when I crashed my car (my fault) it came up with over 10K in damages. Add $500 deductible and the sitation and we are out $620 bucks, bam, right at a time that we really can't afford it. I have known this man for 5 years, been married for 18 months and he loves me like no other has ever loved me and shows it in millions of ways. I think this is where the major sting comes in. I don't expect him to be so critical and it just hits me to my very soul. Yes, I need to change some things, and those things are practically life long habits that take much effort. That is not an excuse, simply a realization. I simply have to remind myself that no matter what anybody says, I have to be ok with who I am right now, even if I want to change. I can make changes, I can break habits, I can be what I want to be, but first, I am who I am right now, and I really need to be OK with that before I can begin to make the changes that I need to make.

Comments

Popular Posts