I don't like the title of My Blog

You know, sometimes you just don't think it all the way through. Or possibly sometimes you just wake up on the wrong side of the bed. Seriously. We have have a cyclical life. Things come and go and then seem to come back around again. We have good days and bad days. We whine and complain one day and the next day we are higher than a kite happy that everything is right in our world. I think most people are like this, I can't be the only one! For the most part, I am the glass is half full girl and happy. I have few dark days comparatively. But for some reason, I am tired of them. I don't want them! I want them to go away. I want them to realize that they don't serve much purpose for me now, except to distract from what I really need to accomplish and what I really need to make sure that I am doing with my life. On Twitter I follow a few sports figures, mainly as a voyer, just to get a glimpse how someone else lives their life, how someone who is motivated to accomplish things, lives their life. Mike Martin is one that I follow and I think he is an amazing young man that has already made a positive impact on this world even before he graduates from college! Today he tweeted this story http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1oyqsB/www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc4HGQHgeFE    It actually is an amazing story to help you realize that whatever you have been given in life to work with.......truly is enough!

Comments

Popular Posts