My original Blog

Some back story needs to be shared. I have blogged for years. Somehow in an effort to set up a blog for my bead and jewelry designs I lost my long standing blog. It is lost in space and I am not taking the time to recover it. Thus, the journey begins a new. Which is very apprapro as I am moving forward on a path that has changed dramatically over the course of the last five years.

The back story on me. I was raised with 6 brothers, if I wanted any attention from my father, I needed to like and know sports. Football in particular. I always wanted to play with my brothers in the backyard and they would allow me, if I would be a defensive lineman or an outfielder for baseball. I always wanted to be the wide reciever or the catcher but they wouldn't have anything to do with that! So I played my no glory positions and I learned about sports. I have lived in Michigan my entire life and have been a Detroit fan of pro sports as well as a Michigan Wolverine fan as far back as I can remember. I never dreamed that I would one day be a graduate of the University of Michigan, yet here I am, very close to having done just that!

So, although I love sports and love to discuss the many different aspects of it. I am also a girl and I like to talk about the journey of life. So this is not a sports blog but I will take opportunities to share my thoughts on it. This may seem very dichotomic as my life philosophy is much more centered than my sports rants! Welcome to my world!

Comments

Popular Posts